August 14, 2009

Good News, Good News, Some Bad News, and finally Some Good News















The First Good News is that my First shipment of Taiwanese BLTs were not on this ship!!















The Second bit of Good News is that the first batch is painted and will be shipped August 21st from Taiwan!!











The Bad News is that my friend of 35 years Richard Sachs is selling the WCAMO button I personally gave him at the Portland Oregon NAHBS.
That is like finding out that your best friend is "re-gifting" the wedding present you gave him.
But you can bid on it on Ebay - I guess I'm famous enough to be a draw on the description tag line.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-CAMPAGNOLO-COLUMBUS-BRUCE-GORDON-ETC-pins_W0QQitemZ330351657510QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4cea7e4226&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14




Attention Dave:
If you are the "Dave" who won the first photo contest - please email me your address so I can send you your "Collectable WCAMO Button".


Now the Final Good News!

If anyone who wants their very own "Collectable WCAMO Button" - Please send me a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope with $.98 postage to cover shipping.

1 comment:

  1. Good news that the bikes are in.....too bad about mr. Sachs....I guess he isn't down with the concept. Well , some stuff is lost on some folks.

    ReplyDelete